Act one was very interesting. Nora seems to be the type of character that is very unpredictable, and jauntily in the beginning of act one. I have mixed feeling about the character of Nora because she acts one way with her husband and another way with other people. I was surprised when Nora said " I wrote papa's name."(175) I didn't think that Nora would do something so corrupt.
I think that in the end Trovald will find out everything from Krogstad. Nora is incredulous with Krogstad because he is blackmailing her. I feel like Nora is going to begin acting different with Trovald and her children because now she has a guilty conscious. She might try everything in her power to not let Trovald find out but it might not work. Act two should be even more interesting to read.
First Post by Tuesday, 11:59PM
10 years ago
9 comments:
I completely agree with your post. I couldn't believe Nora would do such a thing either. And I also believe that Torvald will find out everything and it can possibly ruin their marriage.
Yea I also agree, Torvald is going to find out sooner or later.
I left a comment on Brandon, Mechara, Kimerly, and Ashley's blog.
I think maybe Nora will end up going crazy and just telling helmer on her own
If Nora grows up and allows her conscience to move her, hopefully she will be able to get over herself and tell Torvald.
Yes, i completely agree with your post!
Torvald will find out later!!
I agree with your post !
I agree with your post I also didn't think nora would forge her dads signature I wss shocked
Post a Comment