Thursday, March 21, 2013

Act Two

Act two was very surprising. I was in shock when i realized that Dr. Rank was in love with Nora. Nora was acting jauntily when the lights were off then when she turned them on she began to act as if she didn't flirt with him, and like nothing happened. I couldn't believe Dr. Rank said " To have loved you as deeply as anyone else was that horrid? (195) I felt like at the moment Nora had to reproach him because she was completely  shocked and she learned that she couldn't ask him for the money after he had said that to her.

During act two Nora also began to act very different with Torvald. She had to do everything in her power to not let him open the mailbox because the letter from Krogstad was in there. This was the letter would reveal Nora's secret. Once Torvald finds out everything in their life will change. She tried to stall him by practicing the Tarantella. While dancing Torvald said " Your dancing as if your life depends on it." (204) Little does Torvald know, her life really did depend on it.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree that Act 2 was very shocking with everything that we found out.

Unknown said...

I commented on joey's, dennis' s, amiana's and julia's post.

Unknown said...

I couldn't believe how Torvald acted when he saw the letter being mad at first and then was ok with it. I think it's best he saw it.

Unknown said...

Dr. Rank is so mellow and mysterious, I would've never guessed he was in love with Nora!

Sam Hegedus said...

When Dr.Rank said he was in love with Nora that was very surprising.

Unknown said...

Nora was being a whore when the lights were off.. She thought that was cute?

Unknown said...

Act two is where it seems that the rising point was taking off. There were some interesting moments in that act.